Monday, March 7, 2011

Quote your favorite movie!

I'm gonna go back to one of my all time favorite movies, She's the Man
There are so many awesome quotes from this movie:

"Suck it up. Be a man. Rub some dirt in it!"

"No man... if you wanna kiss her... You go right ahead and you kiss her! I mean, knock your self out! You just take her... then kiss her. Then kiss the crap out of her!"

" I'm a ninja. Ninja Goalie."

"So, uh, do you... like cheese?"
"More than almost any other animal by-product."

"I can do this. I am a dude. I am a hunky dude! I'm a badass hunky dude!"

"I played soccer once... or was it chess?"

And my top pick

Dum da DUM............
Well hey there pretty lady.
Ew! What... what are you hitting on me?
I was just...
[mimicking] "I was just... nyuh". OK, let me put a stop to that little brain fart right now. Girls with a$$es like mine do not talk to boys with faces like yours

Alright, now it's your turn!

1 comment:

  1. My fav movie is Raiders of the Lost Ark. "Rats. Why'd it have to be rats?"

    I also love Jurassic Park. "Clever girl."

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...