Friday, August 5, 2011

Women to Men/Men to Women Dictionary

I found this on Berro.com and I couldn't help laughing. Sadly, it's pretty accurate. At least I'll fess up to the bulk of the women's side, and Tad didn't raise any objections on the men's.
  • What men and women say and what they really mean :-)

What a woman says = what she really means...
- I need = I want
- We need = I want
- It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now
- Do whatever you want = You are going to pay for this later
- We need to talk = I need to complain
- Sure...go ahead = I don't want you to
- I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
- You're so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot
- You're certainly attentive tonight = Is hooking up all you ever think about?
- I'm not emotional! And I'm not overreacting! = I have a severe case of PMS
- Be romantic, turn out the lights = I have flabby thighs
- This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house
- I want new curtains = I want new curtains, new carpeting, new furniture, new wallpaper...
- I need new shoes = the other 40 pairs are simply the wrong shade
- I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep
- Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive
- How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really going to hate
- I'll be ready in a minute = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V.
- Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful
- You have to learn to communicate = Just agree with me
- Are you listening to me? = Too late, you're dead
- Yes = No
- No = No
- Maybe = No
- I'm sorry = You'll be sorry
- I was wrong = Not as wrong as you
- Do you like this recipe? = It's easy to fix, so you'd better get used to it
- Was that the baby? = Why don't you get out of bed and walk him until he goes to sleep
- I'm not yelling! = Of course I'm yelling, this is important!
What a man says = what he really means...
- I'm hungry = I'm hungry
- I'm tired = I'm tired
- Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd eventually like to hook up with you
- Can I take you out to dinner? = I'd eventually like to hook up with you
- Would you like to dance? = I'd eventually like to hook up with you
- Can I call you sometime? = I'd eventually like to hook up with you
- Nice dress! = Nice figure!
- You look tense, let me give you a massage = I want to feel you up
- What's wrong? = What meaningless self-inflicted psycho trauma are you going through now?
- You look upset = I guess hooking up tonight is out of the question
- Yes, I love your new hairstyle = I liked it better before
- Yes, your haircut looks good = $50 and it doesn't even look different!
- I like the first dress you tried on better = Pick any freakin' dress and let's go!

I hope you laughed at least once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...