Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Favorites

So it was 98 degrees today in good 'ol St. George, Utah. Despite, or perhaps because of that I've been dreaming about fall and all my favorite things that go along with it.

Plaid. I love plaid, and when fall comes I hear a voice saying 'WEAR PLAID!'

Rainy Days. I know that rainy days are usually associated with Spring, but I live in St. George and our winter isn't snow, it's rain. There's something so mysterious and romantic about rainy days.

Caramel Apples! I could so easily be an addict to Rocky Mtn Chocolate Factory's Caramel Apple coated in white chocolate and sprinkled with sugar. SO GOOD!

Taking drives to watch the changing leaves. Of course we have to drive a little ways to see those.

Warm, cute sweaters!

Curling up with a good book, a warm blanket, and a cup of hot chocolate.

What are your favorite fall festivities?

2 comments:

  1. Today was in the high 80's and I am dying for it to be cold! I have to say that pretty much everything you posted are my favorites, along with wearing cute boots and scarves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get into the 80's! I need a cute scarf to wear around! Good idea :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...