Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Caught My Interest On Pinterest


Here's another list of amazing things I found on Pinterest. Love it!
here
So true

here
So cute!

here
HAHAHAHAHA


here
I laughed so hard I almost busted a gut on this one. I can't tell you how many times I've done this and just stood thee staring at that bowl full of dry cereal. So sad.


here
I wish I had the skills to make this!


here
I can't wait to do Wes's room like this! He's superhero crazy!


here
If I could rip one of these out of my computer screen right now I would totally do it.


here
Who knew that you could use evaporated milk instead of whipping cream? Not me. There's a whole list of things like this!

here
This is something I want to always remember.

What amazing things have you found lately?

2 comments:

  1. I love you more than yesterday LOL! I literally fell off my chair at that one. bwhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Seriously. i don't think I've ever seen a more perfect sign for a wife.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...