Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2 More Weeks of Meal Planning Done For You

Look at me, I'm doing my second run of meal planning! I went grocery shopping for it and I was once again shocked at how much cheaper it is to meal plan. Not to mention it lowers the number of times I run to the store each week, thereby lowering the number of impulse purchases I give into. Which makes me HAPPY :)

Monday
Salmon
Asparagus

Tuesday
Broccoli Cheddar Soup (recipe here)
Rolls

Wednesday
Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken (recipe here)
Rice

Thursday
Chicken Wraps (with leftover Teriyaki Chicken)

Friday
Pork Tenderloin

Saturday
Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza (recipe here)
Breadsticks

Sunday
Roast

Monday
Honey Lime Enchiladas (recipe here)

Tuesday
Crepes (recipe here)

Wednesday
Spaghetti
Garlic Bread
Corn

Thursday
Apricot Glazed Pork Chops (recipe here)

Friday
Dorito Chicken Cheese Casserole (recipe here)

Saturday
Salads

Sunday
Sweet & Sour Chicken (recipe here)

Enjoy 2 more weeks of headache free dinner times :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! This was awesome! Can't wait to try the BBQ chicken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll have to let me know how you like it! I'm glad to know someone will find this useful :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...