- 10 country style pork ribs
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- In a shallow baking pan or roaster, place ribs in a single layer; salt if desired. Spread the garlic on the ribs, then place the lemon slices on top. Bake in a preheated oven for 2 hours - the ribs should be tender. Drain any grease and liquid. Pour BBQ sauce over the ribs. Return to oven and bake one more hour at 200 to 250 degrees F.