Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I am Me


I am a Mormon.

I am a Romantic.

I am a Mother.

I am Politically Undecided.

I am Fashion Impaired.

I am a Wife.

I am too Frightened of Scary Movies to Actually Watch Them.

I am Addicted to Smores.

I am a Dreamer.

I am Uncomfortable in Large Crowds.

I am a College Student.

I am Dorky Dancer.

I am Funnier Than You Are.

I am Someone Who Cries Over Commercials.

I am a Sister.

I am Obsessed with Books and TV Shows that are Meant for Teenagers.

But most importantly, I am so much more than any one of these things.

2 comments:

  1. Yes you are! Miss you! I love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too! I wish we could see you soon. I'm thinking about coming to SL around the middle of May. There's another big JBF sale Danielle wants me to go to.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...